Dreamy Chocolate Fondue
Nothing says the holidays like delicious sweet treats dipped in Kahlua-infused fondue! The Kahlua and caramel add a rich warmth to this classic dessert.
- 16 oz. Chocolate (milk, dark or semi-sweet)
- ¾ c. Heavy Whipping cream
- ¼ c. Caramel Topping
- 2 T. Frangelico, Amaretto, Kahlua, Chambord, or liqueur of choice
Place all ingredients in a non-reactive sauce pot over low heat.
Stir constantly until the mixture is melted and smooth.
Do not allow to boil or bubble.
Serve with assortment of dippers:
- Maraschino cherries
- Mandarin oranges
- Graham crackers
- Animal cookies
- Pound cake
- Angel food cake
- 1 bottle Chocolate Red Wine (one that is a red wine with notes of chocolate…good options are “Red Decadence” or “ChocolatRouge”
- 2 cups Black Cherry juice (I found this at the regular grocery store. If you’re doesn’t have it, you can substitute pomegranate juice)
- 3 cups ginger ale
- ½ cup chocolate flavored vodka (optional)
- 1 cup whole black cherries
- mix all of the liquid ingredients together and stir, stir, stir!
- garnish with cherries