Chocolate covered cherry sangria, the perfect sangria for valentines day!
- 1 bottle Chocolate Red Wine (one that is a red wine with notes of chocolate…good options are “Red Decadence” or “ChocolatRouge”
- 2 cups Black Cherry juice (I found this at the regular grocery store. If you’re doesn’t have it, you can substitute pomegranate juice)
- 3 cups ginger ale
- ½ cup chocolate flavored vodka (optional)
- 1 cup whole black cherries
- mix all of the liquid ingredients together and stir, stir, stir!
- garnish with cherries