It’s whats for Dinner!
UNION CANTINA LOBSTER TACOS
These lobster tacos are made with steamed chunks of lobster meat lightly seasoned with Old Bay, avocado and pico de gallo, topped with a spicy poblano crema. If you want to step up your fish taco game, you need these in your life!
- 20 oz steamed and chilled lobster meat (from (2) 2 1/2 lb Maine lobster)
- 8 corn tortillas
- 8 tablespoons pico de gallo (homemade or store bought)
- 4 oz diced avocado (1 small)
- 8 teaspoons lime roasted poblano cream (recipe below)
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- cilantro or cilantro micro greens for garnish
- lime wedges, for serving
FOR THE LIME ROASTED POBLANO CREAM (MAKES ABOUT 1 1/4 CUPS):
- 1/4 poblano pepper, with seeds, lightly sprayed with oil roasted in 350F oven 12 minutes
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
- For the Lime roasted poblano cream, place all in food processor until blended well.
- Season chilled lobster meat with old bay and fresh ground black pepper, to taste.
- Heat the tortillas directly over the flame.
- To assemble, top each tortilla with 1/2 oz avocado, 1 tablespoon pico de gallo, 2 1/2 oz lobster meat, 1 tsp of poblano cream and garnish with cilantro or micro greens.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 2 tacos
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 7
- Points +: 8
- Calories: 308
- Total Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 210mg
- Sodium: 1032mg
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Protein: 31g